Exercise is important. To lose weight, you need to focus on your eating habits. Forget about diets and empty promises to yourself. To do better tomorrow, you’ll need to start right now. Take a moment to think over your eating habits and make some necessary changes.
1. Eat several smaller meals and fill up on water
You’ve heard it before, and you’ll hear it again: Eating five to six small meals a day is healthier than eating three large ones. When you’re dieting, water will become your new best friend. Drink two full glasses of water 15 to 20 minutes before every meal. Drinking water will help you lose weight and let you feel much healthier than before.
2. Slow down
When you finally take a moment to eat, you should eat slowly. Not only will this habit be good for weight loss but it will also help you relax. Find a comfortable, quiet place away from any distractions. Sit down and make a point to chew each bite slowly, really tasting and enjoying what you’re eating.
3. Shop better
You should go shopping and buy fresh fruits, vegetables and the other things as often as you can. This will help you to have the freshest things to eat.
1. The passage mainly talks about __________.
D school life
2. How many tips about weight loss are mentioned in the passage?
3. You’d better drink two glasses of _______before every meal.
4. You should go shopping as often as you can because you can have ______things to eat.