Fred is 35 years old and he is still single. One day a friend asks him, "Why don't you find a wife? Can't you find a woman?"
Fred answers, "I found many women，and I loved them，but when I bring them home to my parents, my mother doesn't like them." His friend thinks for a minute and says, "I have a good idea. Find a girl，the girl looks like your mother,then your mother will like her."
Two months later they meet again and his friend says, "Did you find the good girl? Did your mother like her?" With an unhappy face, Fred answers, "Yes, I found the good girl. She was like like my mother. You were right, my mother liked her very much." The friend says, "So, what's the problem?"
Fred replies, "My father didn't like her.”
1. Fred doesn't have a _______ .
2. At first,_______ didn't like his girl friend.
A Fred's mother
B Fred's father
D Fred's friend
3. When did Fred meet his friend again?
A A week later.
B Two weeks later.
C A month later.
D Two months later.
4. Fred was______ when he saw his friend again.
5. The underlined word“replies”means ______ in Chinese.