In Ireland, it rains heavily these days. People leave their homes. Some animals die in the water. There is a donkey in the water. He wants to get out of the water, but the water is too deep. People hear him cry. The donkey will die if people don’t save him.
People want to help the donkey. They come to him in a boat. But the donkey is too heavy. People can not put him into the boat. At last, they put a life ring around his neck. The other end of the life ring is in the boat. When the boat goes, the donkey goes with the boat. The donkey gets on land.It seems that he is smiling in a photo.
1. It is _______ in Ireland.
2. The water is _______ for the donkey to get out.
3. How do people go to save the donkey?
A By car.
B By train.
C By boat.
D By plane.
4. The donkey must be _______ to be on land again.
5. What’s the right order of the following things?
①It rains heavily in Ireland.
②The donkey cries.
③The donkey smiles.
④The donkey goes with the boat.