Grace and Nathan are in love. They know each other very well. They write to each other every day. But they do not write letters. They write messages over the Internet. They write about their lives. They write about their families. They write about their jobs. They write about their dreams. They write about their love for each other. They want to meet. They are a little afraid. They think their love is not real(真实的).
One day they meet. At first talking is difficult. They know so much about each other. They think they have nothing else to say. But as time goes on, they talk more and more. Suddenly, their hands meet. It is very nice. They hold hands. Yes, this is real. Their love is real. It is good to write messages over the Internet but it is better to hold hands.
1. Grace and Nathan are _______.
2. Grace and Nathan know each other by _______.
3. Grace and Nathan don’t write about their _______.
4. Grace and Nathan are _______ before they meet.
5. Grace and Nathan know their love is real after they _______.